The categories listed below are used as a means of organization. Please do not overlook any sites because of the categories.
- Brookline Teen Outreach +
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) - not currently recruiting
- Peoples Oakland
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Pittsburgh +
- Gwen's Girls +
- Highmark Caring Place + * - not currently recruiting
- The Children's Institute +
- The Day School at The Children's Institute +
- Family Resources
- UPMC Shadyside: Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)
- West Penn Hospital: Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)
- Allegheny General Hospital: Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)
- Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse
- The Education Partnership Development & Outreach
- The Education Partnership Marketing & Communication
- The Education Partnership Program Management
- National Aviary Marketing & Communication
- National Aviary Philanthropy
- University of Pittsburgh Career Center Marketing Placement
- Dunkin Donuts & The Heartland Restaurant Group
- Olson Zaltman Associates
- University of Pittsburgh Study Abroad Office
- Dietrich School of Arts & Sciences Academic Advising Center
* Require or recommend a 2-term commitment. Click on each site for more information.
+ Require clearances. These clearances can take 4-6 weeks to process, so apply for them as soon as you obtain a position. Please note that some sites may also require a current TB test and/or FBI fingerprint check. Information about clearances can be found here.
TB tests are available either from your personal doctor or the Allegheny County Health Department, 3441 Forbes Ave.(412-687-2243) Additional information regarding site requirements is provided under each site link and should be discussed during initial interview with site supervisor prior to registration for PSY 1900.