Therapy and Assessment Services
The Clinical Psychology Program offers the following services:
- Cognitive assessment services (for issues related to academic difficulties, ADHD, learning disabilities, or mild cognitive impairment)
- Individual psychotherapy for adults
- Individual psychotherapy for children and adolescents and family services
- Group psychotherapy for adults (currently closed)
- Chronic pain/symptom management program
Level of Care: The Clinical Psychology Center is not available for 24 hour/day emergency services, and is closed during all University of Pittsburgh breaks. As such, our outpatient training clinic is not able to provide services for clients whose serious emotional difficulties would require a higher level of care and/or 24-hour emergency services (including individuals who have recently been discharged from inpatient or residential treatment). In addition, while the CPC can provide a range of services, our clinic is not equipped to care for individuals with a primary diagnosis of autism spectrum, bipolar I, psychosis spectrum, eating or substance use disorders.
How to get started
If you are interested in our services, please reach out by calling us at 412-624-8822 to speak to a clinic assistant. The clinic assistant will be able to provide you with more information about our clinic and will also spend 20-30 minutes speaking with you to get an idea of what you are looking for help with.