The categories listed below are used as a means of organization. Please do not overlook any sites because of the categories.
- Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic PAT (Peer Advocate Team)
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- Peoples Oakland
- WPIC Acute Adolescent Partial & Intensive Outpatient Programs +
- Gateway Rehabilitation Center +
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Pittsburgh +
- Highmark Caring Place + *
- The Children's Institute +
- The Day School at The Children's Institute +
- Family Resources +
- UPMC Shadyside: Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)
- West Penn Hospital: Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)
- Allegheny General Hospital: Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP) - New Posting - Still recruiting for Fall, 2018
- Collegiate YMCA +
- Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office +
- Pittsburgh Action Against Rape + *
- Licensed Forensic Psychologist +
- National Aviary Marketing & Communication - New Posting
- National Aviary Marketing & Research - New Posting
- National Aviary Philanthropy - New Posting
- Career Development and Placement Assistance Marketing Placement
- Dunkin Donuts & The Heartland Restaurant Group
- Olson Zaltman Associates
* Require or recommend a 2-term commitment. Click on each site for more information.
+ Require current Act 33 (Criminal Record Check) & 34 (Child Abuse History Clearance). These clearances can take up to 4-6 weeks to process. Please note that some sites may also require a current TB test and/or FBI fingerprint check. Clearances can be found here.
TB tests are available either from your personal doctor or the Allegheny County Health Department, 3441 Forbes Ave.(412-687-2243) Additional information regarding site requirements is provided under each site link and should be discussed during initial interview with site supervisor prior to registration for PSY 1900.