The Education Partnership
281 Corliss Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Jane McCarty, 412-922-6500
Areas of Interest: Development, Education, Community Outreach and Service
Who we are:
The Education Partnership provides school supplies for students and their teachers in low-income schools in Southwestern PA. Our dedicated team of staff and volunteers embody the organizations core values (equity, integrity, resourcefulness, respect and service) and work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative office and warehouse space with a clear focus on helping kids in need.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Development Intern to join our team and provide creative community outreach to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative and relationship building duties to help to improve and grow awareness for The Education Partnership.
As a Development intern, you will collaborate with our advancement team to help to invigorate our strong community ties and build new partnerships with people who care about our kid’s success as much as we do. Your insightful contribution will help maintain, develop and expand community support.
Duties of Intern:
- Solicit various donated items from local businesses as rewards/auction items
- Discover new opportunities for engagement with local schools and community
- Craft donation letters, grants, messaging and marketing materials
- Collaborate with intern team to develop and implement fun and engaging activities to bring joy and encouragement to the teachers we serve
- Event management, planning and leadership
- Record communication and donations in Salesforce.com
- Learn and assist with grant processes
- Coordinate donor thank-you notes, track communications
- Other duties as assigned
Act 33/34 Clearances within 30 days (Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance / Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check)
Located on the bus line in Pittsburgh’s West End
Fall, Spring, Summer
Number of Students: