Request for Proposals to Support Undergraduate Student Research
Proposals are now being accepted to support research by undergraduate students who are psychology majors. These funds have been established by generous donors to provide support for undergraduate student research in the Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences Department of Psychology.
- Each award provides up to $300 to be used for honors research or other research project expenses.
- Requests for professional travel for the purpose of making a research presentation at a conference are also eligible.
- All students who are undergraduate psychology majors and who are enrolled in Directed Research or Honors Research are eligible to apply for these awards.
To apply, complete the following:
- Application found here
- Attach a 2-page (double-spaced) proposal describing the rationale and methods of the study
- A 1-page budget outlining proposed expenditures for a maximum of $300.
Please also note other potential sources of support. Proposals for amounts less than $300 are also encouraged.
Several awards are generally given each year. Proposals will be reviewed by the Undergraduate Education Committee based on criteria of merit and need. The deadline for applications is Friday, November 13 before 5:00 pm, with announcement of the award and availability of funds to be made soon thereafter. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Halechko (email@example.com).