Prospective psychology majors

Students who are prospective, but not officially declared psychology majors, are welcome to browse through our opportunities and resources.

Any students who are planning to transfer to Pitt, including branch campus students, should visit the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid (OAFA) for information on applying, financial assistance and transferring courses. OAFA will be able to answer any questions about admissions requirements.

Current Pitt students enrolled in the Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences interested in declaring the psychology major can view how to do so on our requirements page.

Current Pitt students not enrolled in the School of Arts and Sciences will need to fill out a program change form. Please contact your current advisor to ensure you meet the requirements to complete this form. Program change forms are available in your current school (e.g. CGS, CBA, School of Social Work, School of Nursing, School of Engineering).