In order to declare psychology as a major a students must:
- Complete PSY 0010 Introduction to Psychology AND
- Complete one of the required statistics course (STAT 0200/1000 or 1100) AND
- Be enrolled in PSY 0035 Research Methods
- All required pre-requisite courses must be completed a 'C' or better.
To declare psychology or to add psychology to an existing major, go to the Advising Center, 201 Thackeray Hall to complete the Program Change Form.
To earn a degree in psychology at the University of Pittsburgh, you must meet the following requirements:
- General Education Requirements - fall all students admitted in or after August, 2018
- General Education Requirements - for all students admitted before August, 2018
- Psychology Degree Requirements